My work at Compass (Formerly JDLF) was diverse and spanned many fields, such as automation and infrastructure, scripting, network administration, product demonstrations, hardware fleet maintenance and procurement as well as other varied tasks.
Technologies I worked with during this time included:
- Windows Server and related services, such as Active Directory, SCCM, Print Server Management (PaperCut) and DFS.
- Intensive PowerShell scripting, including multiple user management related automation and migration tasks
- Office365 set-up and rollout, initially in a hybrid model, later moving all on-premises services to the cloud
- Embedded device design, delivery and service
- Desktop support escalations